Sunday, July 10, 2011

All Bike Day

A guy shouldn't be able to have this much fun. Started out with several friends and rode our Standard Sunday Route, stopping in Wayzata, for what Phil Ligget would call a nature break. Can you believe how blue that sky and water are? An absolutely beautiful day! It was wonderful to ride with my friends. 49/18.6
After getting home I grabbed my camera and went over to the Hopkins Rasberry Festival Crit.

Getting Instructions From The Race Official At The Start of The 35+ Race The Boys Playing Hard Gotta Love Cyclists
Elijah kind of lowered his head when I told him we were going to a bike race. Not his favorite thing to do, but he is such a good kid that he went with his grandpa anyways. The cheese curds and ice cream I bought him made it worth his while.


Dropped Elijah off and came home and watched the tour. It was all about the bike today.








1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

49 miles was a good ride for you today. I agree, today was beautiful....hot, but nice.