Sunday, July 24, 2011

Nice Sunday

Start was a bit on the cool side this morning. I felt slightly chilled with the temp in the low 60's. The bank thermometer only registered 75 by the time we got home. Delightful!
Another really nice ride too. Steve, Amy and I covered our standard Sunday ride. 50/18.0

Went to pick up Elijah this afternoon, and he was on his bike. When he saw me he yelled, "hey grandpa, look what happened", and proudly showed me his battle-scarred knee. Apparently it had happened shortly before I got there.
He wanted to keep on riding, so we took his bike over to my place. I think it's in the genes. Poor kid!


We also got the balsa wood glider air force out.


2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Sounds like a perfect Sunday to me!

mrbill said...

Neat post, At first I thought the pic was an old one of you, Elijah definitely looks a bit like Grandpa. I love those Gliders, I was talking to a friend about them not long ago, were pretty big when I was young, don't see em much any more, they don't have a mouse. Sixty degrees right now would definitely be freezing.