Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weighing The Consequences

Took it pretty easy on tonight's ride, but I did my usual weekday 33 miles. I was tired, but I put on some large miles this weekend, so that seems in order. It's all good. It's been 4 weeks since my crash, and I sure am pleased with how much I've been on the bike. Just for the record, I didn't do what the Dr. said I should, and in no way am I suggesting that I'm doing a good thing. My hand still aches every time I ride and I still can't sleep laying down. I've been warned by the Dr. that, especially with my hand, I may have some serious arthritis in the future, because I didn't put it in a cast. 33/16.6

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

I love the intense color in your sunset, very dramatic!

Ohhhh, the big "A" word...BM and I both know all about that.

MrDaveyGie said...

Right, wrong, or indifferent, I would have done the same thing.....just the way we think...