Thursday, July 7, 2011

Less Is Harder Than More

A good week of riding, but 300 miles has put some tired on the old hairy legs. What a difference a year makes. I had a dozen 300 mile weeks last year. The plan is only 3 this year. I've now got two under my belt. Next one is scheduled for Labor Day weekend. I'm not sure which is harder doing a dozen 300 mile weeks in a year, or not doing them. I'm going to pat myself on the back here, though. Three hundred miles 4 weeks after breaking ribs and my hand...I'm a little proud of that, I guess. Tonight 27/17.7

Isles Sunset



2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Determination....it's in your blood. Riding is your life.

MrDaveyGie said...

Yeap, you worked hard on the recovery, and tried to be as patient as a bicycling addict can be. :-) good job man.....