Saturday, July 2, 2011

Just Me

Rode with 4 from the team out to Wayzata. They all had to get back to their significant others. I was riding mine. After Wayzata it was just me and the Orca. I usually describe my Saturday rides with words. Because I was solo I took a little extra time to stop and take some pics, so here's today's ride in pics.

Medina 25 miles into the ride.
Historic Bridge in Hanover Across The Crow River


Ugly Ducklings And Trumpeters Just Out Of Hanover


Near Watertown
Minnetrista A Little More Than 20 Miles From Home
Missed my riding partner today, but, man, was it beautiful. 80/19.8

3 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

That's the funniest damn thing I heard all week. The significant other part. That wins a high V from down here in Iowa. :-) <--nodding head.....

tainterturtles said...

A solo ride on a Saturday? Looked like a nice route today.

Sometimes stopping to take pics is worth the ride!

amy said...

I sure missed you too!