Friday, September 24, 2010

Better

Stayed off the bike. Feeling better. The deep rich Barry White voice is gone, I didn't have to carry Kleenex with me everywhere I went, and I am no longer doing sneeze repeats, followed by a cool down period of nose blowing. I think it was about a week ago I started whining about a sore throat. Can't complain I guess. I still got my rides in, got my work done and slept really well. Still a little weak, but...what do you do? Thanks for all the good words to help along.

Planning on an easy eighty tomorrow.


3 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Good move, and a million more happy miles to ya.

tainterturtles said...

Easy is the key HL's. Yup, I think you are on the upswing. Hope you stay dry tomorrow.

mrbill said...

Glad to hear your coming around, enjoy you "Easy 80".