Sunday, September 12, 2010

Couple Of Old Guys

Did my usual Sunday 50 miles up into Baker. A drop-dead gorgeous day, with a cloud count of zero. Steve crossed the river to join me. He said more than once, "it's nice here".
We covered the usual old guy stuff, and solved all of the world's problems, including global warming. Kids and grand kids, wheel sets, religion, politics, winter riding and a plethora of social issues were discussed. We even talked about not being able to see, hear and... I'll leave it there.
Very nice! Very, very nice. 50/17.9

4 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Thank you very much. I had on my "to do" list to tackle all those problems. This will really free me up.

Let us ride on. :-)

tainterturtles said...

Men friends, you just gotta have them!

My solo ride today was very, very quiet...too quiet.

Lynne said...

Well now I'm really sad to have done the St. Paul Classic ride. I mean politics, inability to see and hear, grand kids! Cassettes never even came up once? Or really big earrings?

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

I know, Lynne, pretty pathetic, huh?