Thursday, September 2, 2010

Shift

Another 300+ mile week. That makes eleven 300+ mile weeks for me in 2010. I was only able to muster five in 2009. Today 36/17.0 It's been a good year, and I'm definitely feeling just how good. Still very tired.
A wind shift is bringing with it some cooler weather. Temps won't be getting out of the 60's for the next couple of days. Change is one of the many reasons it's nice to live here in Minnesota. The hot of summer makes the cool of fall welcome. The cold of winter makes the warmth of spring exciting.

A Couple Of Shots From My Balcony Tonight




My daughter-in-law took this (http://www.kimrussellphotography.com/)

My Granddaughter Taylor at 9 Months
I make pretty cute grand kids, don't I?

3 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

That is one cutzie pie grandbaby.
Grandbabies make for a good life.

Good job on the mileage. When I was younger I didn't have this kind of time to devote to biking, now I have more time, I hope these old legs allow. :-)

tainterturtles said...

Good job on the mileage. It sure feels like fall with the leaves turning yellow and the sun setting later.

Yes, she has her grandpa's good looks! What a kissable baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me why it's good to live in Minnesota, I'm getting the urge to bolt now that it is getting cooler.

Cute, yes of course