Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Summer's End

Energy level is still quite low. Almost cut my ride short. I don't have much of an appetite and have lost a few pounds since Saturday, so, aside from having a cold, that may explain the lack of giddy-up. I don't know, I've been wanting to lose some weight anyways. Even though I was doggin' it, it was nice to be out. A beautiful end on the last full day of summer. 33/16.8
Got a brief walk in this morning over by Hyland Lake. Nature sure makes it look good.



3 comments:

tainterturtles said...

I hope you perk up soon. Soup is my comfort food when I'm not feeling up to snuff.

Nice photos today.

MrDaveyGie said...

Beautiful pictures, I think a bug came and stole some of your energy. Bug will go, energy will show.

mrbill said...

Nice pics as usual, always enjoy. Your doing great considering you have a cold, when I have a cold I'm on the couch with a book, but I am old, have to take it easy.