Sunday, November 14, 2010

And God Created Snow Plows

Didn't need the fat studded tires or Old Blue, but I had them anyway. The warm temps and the snow plows removed everything for a stud clattering ride. Yep ridding on pavement less than 24 hours after 8 monstrously heavy inches of snow fell.
The plan was to stay on paths, but everything had cleared off, and melted so quickly that we rode out to Wayzata, on the roads. Amy was chompin' at the bit, and would've liked to go around Lake Minnetonka, but I was doggin' it with Old Blue. Still turned in a very nice ride and decent miles considering yesterday's storm. Barb and Bruce rode with us for about 6 miles, then it was Ellen, Amy and me to Wayzata and back. I'm pretty sure I'll be road bikin' it tomorrow. 40/14.5

Hung Out With The Grandlumps Tonight

Elijah
Bryson
Kelsey
Taylor
Life is fantastic!

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

The kids certainly look happy and lively.

Sounds like you all had a good ride today. That Amy, I bet she was out in front leading everyone, legs just crankin....she's a youngin!!!

MrDaveyGie said...

grandkids are the coolest.