Monday, November 15, 2010

On The Road Again

Skinny tires on the Evil One felt pretty quick and zippy after sloggin' and doggin' the last couple of days. Roads are a little wet from the snow melt, but that's what fenders are for. I was lookin' for some extra miles, trying to make up some of the deficit brought on by Saturday's SNOW! I had grand thoughts of leaving around 2 and heading out to Wayzata and around the lake. I actually left before 2, but the old hairy body was not having any part of a 50 mile ride, so a compromise of 40 miles was reached. I did get out to Wayzata and did a loop by Long Lake and then came back into Wayzata on Ferndale. Very Nice! 40/17.1
Here's some of what I saw.

Lake Minnetonka

Lake Of The Isles
Sun At 4:30
Sun At 4:45

4 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Good to see you got out on the skinnie girl. Winter is coming at us.

amy said...

I left work at 5:15. That nice sun was all gone by then.

tainterturtles said...

That is so weird. When I drove home at 4:25 pm I stopped to take a photo of the sunset. I remember saying to myself that Harry Legge's would also take a photo of that same sunset. Guess what? At 4:30 pm you took the photo! Cool.

PS. My photo didn't turn out very good.

mrbill said...

Great photos, and a good ride, life is good!!!