Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November?

Another day showing off the old hairy legs. Sure was nice out. Got up to 69 degrees. Looks like that's comin' to an end this weekend.
I witnessed a gorgeous sunset as I was repairing a flat on the rear tire. 31/17.3

I got to sign her cast first, because I was the first one to visit her in the hospital. My signature (Grandpa) is at the bottom left of the picture, or her right leg. It looks like it's upside down, but, from her vantage point, my signature is the only one she can read. I know she's only 10 months old! Taylor is doing good and so are her parents.

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

She is so cute.
They should make a law against flat tires, I'm tell'n ya.

tainterturtles said...

Taylor is such a sweetie pie. I just love the pink/orange color combination.

A flat? Ditto on Mr DG.