Monday, November 29, 2010

The Weather Outside Is Frightful

Stayed in tonight. 38 degrees and rain is a pretty miserable combination. I've only been off the bike 3 times in November. It seems like more than that. I guess a couple of rides have been cut short because of snow and ice. Oh well, it's Minnesota. It's part of what comes with living here. Another hour and half on the elliptical tonight.

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer is on TV tomorrow night, my all time favorite Christmas show. That abominable snowman is really scary. It's that time of year. Here's some more Holiday cheer, brought to you on bike parts only.

3 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Geeeepers Tom. I took a night off tonight and was feeling a little guilty then I thought that I read you did too. So now I think, well it must have been a good day to rest. THEN, I see you spent an hour and a half on the elip. You rock man.

tainterturtles said...

I still think you are way ahead of the riding days since October was a piece of cake for you and November started out above average temps.

Just think of these rain/snow days as "rest" days!

mrbill said...

Tom just can't completely rest