Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Like It

It was fun to be out tonight. Double digits were achieved, but just barely. It made it to 10 degrees, but that was warm enough to go goggle-less.
The greenway was in very good shape, but the other trails were still showing the effects of Saturday's storm. I rode along the Mississippi path, but snow debris from the road plows turned the path a little unpleasant, so I turned around.
Old Blue was made for this stuff, and, even though I'm a roadie through and through, this winter riding is a change of bike, pace, scenery, and riding style that I've grown to enjoy. I was plenty warm and felt like a little kid out playing in the snow. 21/12.4

Cedar Lake Trail

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Yeap, we gotta have fun out there in the snow, it's gonna be a long winter.

tainterturtles said...

Good effort this afternoon. 21 miles on the bike is better than any elliptical workout!