Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More Off And On

The trails were in very good shape until I got to the falls. Again the plowing was sporadic, looking like the plow would lift his blade at a whim, making this another off and on cx ride. Lake Harriet was pretty bumpy. Calhoun was in very good shape, which was a surprise, because it was in the worst condition last time I rode this route.
I wasn't feeling it today. Just didn't have the umpf. Old Blue was looking at me like, "what's the matter?" I even started feelin' a bit of a bonk coming on. 21/11.0

I've been putting some of my favorite 2010 images together. Sunsets were a frequent subject for me. I've been wanting to put some of my photos to music. Last night I was playing around with my computer, trying to figure out if I could do it and embed it in my blog.

Guess I can!

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Zowser, that is quite awesome.

tainterturtles said...

Your sunset clip is really nice...I think you put a lot of time into that project.

We had snow and then freezing mist all day. Made everything extra slippery.

Sorry to hear about the bonk!