Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nice Winter Ride

What a nice ride! Just a blast playing in the snow. We only had one rule: plowed paths. I was not interested in putting in a MrDavey effort. I'm just not that tough. Ellen, Steve, Aaron, and Amy just frolicin'. 42/ and a blistering 12.9mph pace.

Since 1:30, when I got home, I've had 3 chocolate chip cookies, 1 cup of hot chocolate, with whupped (yes whupped) cream, 1 Punch Pizza, 1 Linnie's Honey Weiss, and I need more. The combination of cold and sloggin' burns those calories fast. Lookin' for more. An update may follow.

Got out with the camera this afternoon and saw some red.

Minnehaha Creek



35W Looking North Into Downtown

3 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Your snow ride sounds just perfect, so does that hot chocolate!

Great Minnehaha creek photos.

MrDaveyGie said...

yup, I've been eating for 2 hours now after riding in the cold.

mrbill said...

I think the Chamber of Commerce might be interested in that last photo, really nice.
"Just a blast playing in the snow", ???? no comprende