Friday, December 24, 2010

Taking It Easy

Stayed off the bike, but still needed to get out and breathe some real air, so a very brief walk along Minnehaha Creek seemed like a good way to satisfy that need.

Lost?
Lots of Snow But It's Really Pretty
We broke a record here in the Twin Cities for total snow in December, and even better news, more is on the way. The last time we had this much snow was 1969...I was here for that too.

Merry Christmas Everybody!
I sure enjoy writing about my riding, taking pictures, showing off my grand kids, and giving Amy a hard time. Thanks for letting me share all of it with you. It means a lot to me.

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Minnehaha Creek is so beautiful. The next time we come to visit, I'd like to take that same walk along the creek.

It's been a joy reading your cycling blog for two years now!

Come on Amy...join the bloggling bus!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Merry christmas to you too Tom! Your pestering means a lot to me too. I'd be lost (and fat and slow) without you!