Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More Brrrr On The Way

It's staying cold out there. Looks like it's going to get colder and stay that way through Christmas. HoHoHo my %*&. Sorry the weather is bringing out the Scrooge in me. I'll reform, honest. Still riding Evil, trails are great, but it's cold. I think the high was about 10 or 11 today. Lots of sun, though, which really does help.
So just in case you're wondering. The Evil One got it's name from George W. Bush. I ride a Bianchi Axis, and, of course, W is the creator of the "Axis Of Evil". So, my wonderful cross bike has to put up with Evil or Axis Of Evil as its nickname. Yeah, life isn't always fair, is it? 21/14.2

3 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Who would have known that evil could be so much fun.

tainterturtles said...

Thanks for the explanation....I've been wondering about your EO!

I hear ya about the upcoming cold blast. Is it April yet?????

mrbill said...

I'm with you, one hundred percent!!!
very EVIL