Monday, December 13, 2010

Weather Can Impact Our Lives

Off the bike. At 2PM trails still hadn't been plowed, except the 4 mile stretch in front of my place. But, I had a productive day, nevertheless. Got the truck started, dug it out of the drift it was buried in, then moved it so the plows could clear the parking lot, then shoveled out the pick up bed. Now watching the Vikings play the New York Giants in Detroit. The snow storm has moved up the rankings now to 5th all time for snow fall total. Temp got up to 2 degrees. Gym day for me. Hour and a half on the elliptical.

4 comments:

amy said...

well crap. I was hoping you would do a full trail condition investigation for me, basically riding my work route and giving me a block by block report. I did see some cyclists out while trapped in my car on the way home tonight.

tainterturtles said...

Heard the streets in MSP are in bad shape. Doesn't surprise me that the greenway hasn't been cleared off yet. Hang in there, you'll be out riding in a day or two.

Did the elliptical thing myself tonight....I dislike the gym atmosphere!

MrDaveyGie said...

I took the slouch potato route.


:-(

mrbill said...

Now we know just how bad it has to get to keep Tom off the bike, hope things improve, guess they have to.