Saturday, June 18, 2011

Did Good

Did an out and back with two friends, Doug and Greg, to St. Bonnifacious, on the Dakota Trail. They were kind enough to pull me around and wait for me on the ascents.
The trail was perfect, being relatively flat, and smooth. The ribs and hand felt great all the way to St. Bonni, and the few bumps we did have to go over were only slightly unpleasant. The ribs started to turn tender at about 35-40 miles, and I was glad that we'd turned back when we did. I sure appreciated these guys helping me out. 53/17.3
Rain started shortly after I got home. Very thick air. Lots of humidity.

Downtown Through The Mist And Rain
Rain On Isles
Purple Haze (at sunset not Jimmy)



2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

...very..very..good...

tainterturtles said...

We were everywhere today, St. Paul, Minneapolis, Hastings, and Plymouth....We saw the fog taking over late this afternoon. Saw lots of WET cyclist.

When life settles down, we are coming over to ride the west & east river parkway.

Glad you made it through your ride today!