Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Reasons

It's been a wet week, but I've managed to get relatively dry rides in...feeling lucky. But, the first full day of summer had me wearing a jacket. Looks like another cool wet one tomorrow. May have to break out Evil.
Ribs feel about the same. Hand hurt pretty bad today, so I broke down and put it in a splint. When I rode I wrapped it in an ACE bandage. The splint wouldn't work holding onto the hoods, which is the main reason I didn't get it put in a cast in the first place. Pain is gone. Splint will stay on for awhile. 24/16.6

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

So sorry your injury is taking its time. You have been very patient and getting in what you can. Bravo. Let it be an example to all us pedlers to not take for granted the 'ride'

tainterturtles said...

Nothing ever seems to heal as fast as we want. Mr. DG is right, you have been very patient and you've had a good attitude about the whole situation.

Hang in there Tom....looking forward to seeing you and Amy on Saturday.