Friday, June 10, 2011

Trying To Get Back On

Got out for another walk this afternoon, then spent sometime with friends this evening. I'm a little impatient with being off the bike. But, this is easily the most pain I've ever had from an injury, which makes this quite incapacitating. It would be impossible to endure the jolts from even a slow road ride. Breathing hurts, I don't want to find out how a bump in the road feels on a 23cm tire at 110psi. Guess I'm getting wussy in my old age. I'm hoping staying off gets me on sooner.

3 comments:

amy said...

ugh. I MISS MY TOM.

mrbill said...

Hate to hear about your sore condition, hope you get better soon, I know how it bugs you to be off the bike. The older we get the more it seems to hurt, sounds like "pain transference" is not an option in your case.

MrDaveyGie said...

I'm hoping for a fast recovery for you Tom. Seems the body takes a whooping, then the mind suffers from no riding consequences.