Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Improving

Can't lay down, it hurts the old hairy ribs too much. Slept upright last night, but got more sleep than the night before. It's been a good day. Still plenty of discomfort, but I'm feeling better.
I'm not going to push it. I'm making progress in getting better and don't want to jeapordize that, by jarring something loose while riding. Very good chance I'll stay off the bike tomorrow and Friday. I'm going to shoot for a ride on Saturday...a short easy ride.

Got over and watched Elijah play on his little league team this evening. Sat by Bryson.



1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

I'm guessing a broken rib? Bike man had several mountain bike crashes that ended in extreme soreness due to broken ribs.

Smart to stay off the bike for a day or two. Hanging out with Elijah and Bryson is a gift to enjoy!