Thursday, June 30, 2011

First Half

Got out for a hot summer evening ride, temps in the mid 90's and dew points in the mid 70's. I know that would be a welcome cool down for MrBill, but that's pretty warm for the 45th parallel. 20/16.5

First half of the year is over. I mentioned as 2010 closed that I'd be cutting the miles and speeds back, for 2011. I figured I'd put an end to the Hammer Hundreds and reduce the miles back to about 10,000 total, for 2011. This cut back is doing what I wanted it to. My recovery Mondays are much more pleasant, and I'm not feeling worn out all week. The only problem is I still fuel the old hairy body, like I was hammering. I gotta lose about 15 pounds. That's going to be the emphasis for the next few months. 2011 miles to date: 5129.

Went and watched Elijah's last baseball game of the season tonight.

My Daughter Brit and My Grandson Elijah.

Grandpa and Elijah

A Summer Sunset Over Calhoun

2 comments:

mrbill said...

Mid 90's would feel good, Yesterday when I got home it was 105, a thunderstorm blew up nearby and the temp dropped to 88, really nice. Good photo of your Daughter and Grandson.

tainterturtles said...

That's nice you could be there at Elijah's game. What a beautiful daughter Tom...love her smile!