Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ROAD!

Jersey, bibs, gloves and a road bike...felt good to be getting a little closer to normal. I even spent sometime out of the saddle, but wasn't pushin', pullin', or stompin'. Not quite ready to be putting too much stress on the ribs and wrist. 20/15.7
I'll try and do the same Thursday, and rest on Friday. I'm shootin' for 40-50 miles on Saturday and Sunday, but I'll have no problems turning around and just coming home, if wrist and ribs aren't ready. I'm not pushing it, just taking what they'll give me. Wrist still aches, and I still can't sleep laying down.

Met Amy at the Nature Valley Grand Prix crit, in St. Paul tonight. We watched the women fly by around the corners. This is a very fun weekend in the Twin Cities, for cycling enthusiasts, with pro racing everyday through Sunday.




Tonight's Full Moon Was Trying To Hide Behing The Clouds



2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Looks like a fun night of spectating!

MrDaveyGie said...

Tell Amy to be ready. The "T" is on the come back. :-)