Thursday, March 31, 2011

Little Older But Still Love It

Got out early, for several reasons, but mostly to avoid the predicted rain this afternoon, which never transpired. Last year on this date it hit 76 degrees here. Got into the 40's today. It's not 76, but definitely doable. I decided to ride to the Minnesota River by the Old Bloomington Ferry Bridge. This is the pedestrian and bike path along the river. The river is running pretty full
First 250+ mile week this year. Felt good, but...it's getting hard guys, it's just getting a little harder. It's what happens. 988 miles for the month of March. March 2010 I put on 1271 miles. Last year it didn't snow in March, and was much warmer.

Today 39/16.6



4 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

"it's getting hard guys, it's just getting a little harder"

what Tom said. I think about this a lot. It is true. I try to adapt.

tainterturtles said...

Nice pictures. My advice tom, don't get hung up with comparing miles.....I made that mistake when I was a runner. Concentrate on today cuz every ride is a good ride!

amy said...

well Tom, I believe you when you say it's getting harder, but I have had a hard time finding any outward evidence.

mrbill said...

"getting a little harder", I think I understand this, yes, your right, but still fun.