Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh No I Didn't

Spent the afternoon pushing a shovel. Last night the rain turned to snow, but before the changeover, someone thought it would be great to put down a half inch of sleet. It's little ice pellets, that when combined with rain wet roads creates a layer like a Slurpee. It's really hard to drive in and near impossible to ride in. So I didn't. The six new inches of snow this morning felt like I was lifting two feet worth. Helped out Naomi and her daughter, Mary. Mary got stuck in the driveway. Got her unstuck and then cleared the snow. This snow put us in the top five for all time snowfall in a year. yipee!

Clouds Started To Clear Just As The Sun Set Tonight



3 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

This might not be safe, I am headed your way Saturday to see the lil mite.

tainterturtles said...

Wow, you actually saw alittle sun tonight? I'm so glad you caught the moment.

Spent several hours this morning clearing the snow from around our house and driveway. That was my workout today!

mrbill said...

So Naomi has a daughter, Mary, Hum.