Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lots Of Good

Another very fine day. Lots accomplished.

Felt very good on the bike. Sunny with temps into the 40's. Seemed like I had some reserves that I could call on whenever I wanted. Wasn't ready for the ride to end. That is always the sign of a good ride. 24/15.7

My $79 frame took some major abuse, from salt, sand and slush. The brown ice that is parallel to the down tube, has formed along the front derailleur cable. No housing just the cable. Oh, and that poor bottom bracket.
Started the living room floor install today. Should finish it up tomorrow.
Again, it was a really good day, and it got even better after 6:30pm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder why?!

tainterturtles said...

I'm sure you felt lighter with less layers yesterday!

That little place of yours is lookin better and better.

mrbill said...

I guess Naomi stopped by with some Peanut Butter cookies, alright.

MrDaveyGie said...

Looking good, your riding, and your house work. :-)