Monday, March 7, 2011

Productive

Did all sorts of stuff today. Did some abstracting work, then got a little more work done on the rental, and managed a ride as well. I'd say I've been a pretty good boy. The lengthier light of day this time of year is helping out in soooooo many ways. And Oh, I even help shovel my Delano neighbor's driveway. Her name is Naomi. I think she likes me. I got a couple of "how can I thank you" and "you're so strong" comments. You think she was hitting on me? I think she's got a little cougar in her. She's easily in her 80's.

Ride was nice. I didn't know what to expect with the 2 inches of new snow. We are now at 8th for all time snowfall. Only 20 inches to go to break the all time record. Trails were 95% clear. 21/14.0
Some of the slop got up on Evil's derailleur and cassette. I think he likes it.
Driving up to Foley North of Monticello These Silos Stood With The Pines

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have asked Naomi for cake and ice cream!

MrDaveyGie said...

I'm not the only one. These bikes have become characters to us.

Oh an cougars will usually pay. :-)

mrbill said...

Alright, is Naomi a bike rider? Can she cook? Spring is on the way and looks like things are looking up for you.