Thursday, March 24, 2011

Warm Sun

It was a cold ride, but the sun was working hard at making it feel good. Didn't know what to expect from the trails, so ventured out on Evil...studless. Good call. Full fenders kept me dry. The sun did a good job of clearing up the greenway despite the temps staying below freezing. Just a few ice patches under bridges, and some puddles, but it was all very manageable. 24/15.5

This evening I went to Elijah's second grade concert. Sitting next to my daughter, watching my grandson....doesn't get any better than that.
His best bud, Chance, is standing to his right. The girl with the red bow has a crush on Elijah.

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Your so right, it doesn't get any better then that.

tainterturtles said...

Awhhhh, a "crush." Isn't it fun to learn the latest scoop from the grandkids! I'm glad you could attend Elijah's program.