Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's Coming

Felt some fast in the old hairy legs, especially on River Rd. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the 20 something riding my wheel thinking he had something to prove, on his Cervelo with deep carbon rims and 23 Vittorias. I was on my $79 frame, Conti Contac 28s and $150.00 wheelset. 24/17.3

My new favorite cereal. And it's for kids! The good news is I ate it after my ride, so I can't be accused of doping. One box was not enough, though.
Almost Full Tonight

3 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Those young guys all puffed up on their fancy road bikes....geez!

Kids cereal? Are you feeling ok Tom?

MrDaveyGie said...

That kid will be back. He's now going to start pushing the pace after his slothful winter, and his inability to take you.

But your training is kicking into high gear after the winter base training and headed to peak spring training

Kick his butttt!!!

Walter Mitty.

mrbill said...

Hope that "20 something" doesn't try to hang when your on your Orbea, glad your friends enjoyed Texas, hope they didn't get sunburned