Friday, March 4, 2011

Off And Busy

Spent another day at the house and off the bike. The only big thing left is the living room floor, otherwise it's all little stuff like, 1/4 rounds, sockets, switches, and a couple more plumbing connections. The living room is where all my tools and supplies are, that's why I'm doing that floor last.
Cut the hole for the kitchen sink today, and dropped it in along with the plumbing.
Remodeling the interior has been a real challenge for me, one I've wound up enjoying (now that it's winding down) a great deal. I've really fallen in love with this little house. It's far from perfect, but the inside is far from what it looked like when I bought it.
Saw this as I was leaving Delano. Made me smile. Kind of a mountain/ cross bike mentality.

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

I am so impressed. You took a little run down house and made it look all fresh and clean. And you still found time to cycle! Some one should throw you a party Harry Legge's!!!!

Have a good ride tomorrow.