Sunday, February 6, 2011

30 Is Enough

Plenty of tired to go around today. Amy was sounding pretty ambitious, to me, when she suggested a ride around Lake Minnetonka. I figured I could make it out to Wayzata. I wasn't sure I could pull off more than an out and back, though.
The wind (breeze) seemed a lot tougher than the 3 or 4 mph it was putting out. And yesterday's hills were mountains today.
It basically wound up being a ride of commiseration, exulting in yesterday's achievement and drowning our muscles in lactic acid today. Evil and studs again. 30/14.6 Amy had more miles.

Road Salt On The Lakes Post Ride

3 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Yikes, those are some salty looking shoes. Good effort today despite the muscles feeling heavy. Your winter riding always amazes me.

MrDaveyGie said...

Hmm, have to go back to work to rest up.

mrbill said...

You gotta love it!!!