Saturday, February 26, 2011

Icy Dicey Cold

2 below to start. A bit on the harsh side. Water bottle was frozen solid by Wayzata. I wasn't quite frozen solid at Wayzata, and the hot chocolate thawed out what had frozen. I like that feeling.
No wind out there, but snow was coming down greasing up the roads, which kept us a little on edge.
Skipped the extra credit and headed straight back for home. It had warmed all the way up to 3 above. I'll be out there again tomorrow. Maybe a little longer. Nice ridin' with Amy again. 38/13.7

3 comments:

tainterturtles said...

I can understand the snow today, but what the heck is up with these cold temperatures? It's just too cruel.

Hope you took a long hot water when you got home.

MrDaveyGie said...

this is all about to change..

mrbill said...

From the way things are here it's hard to believe that it's that cold up there, I've been having a few drops of sweat fall from my beautiful head.