Friday, February 4, 2011

Feeling It

Even the old hairy biceps were sore this morning. I may have beaten that fridge yesterday, but it put up quite a fight. I even strained a rib muscle. It hurts, but it's only a strain, not a tear. Rib muscle tears are excruciating.

Day off the bike, but finally got out for a quick walk and a couple of photos. It's been awhile.

Taking a chance tomorrow and will venture out stud-less. I'll give my "C" road bike, with its conti contacts, a go at the winter roads.

Real men can ride pink bar tape. This is what a $79 aluminum frame looks like. Those are some mighty ugly welds.

Temps should be well into the 30's for Saturday's ride, so we're going to pretend it's spring. Temps are predicted to dip below zero once again next week. Even by Minnesota standards, this has been a tough winter.

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

When I drove home tonight I saw that beautiful sunset....I just knew you would catch that photo. I was too slow getting home to take a photo.

I'm sure you'll ride out those aches and pains tomorrow on your C bike. Have fun

MrDaveyGie said...

Now I want some pink wraps.