Thursday, February 3, 2011

Full Body Work Out

It's been a long time since I went 4 days off the bike. Lately, some of the work I've been doing at my house has been pretty physical. Today I was lifting cabinets, counter tops, a stove, fridge, sheet rock and bead board. The fridge thought it had the best of me. I couldn't get it up the stairs and through the door. The old hairy body needed less 52 year old and more 21 year old. But then the 52 year old brain kicked in and the fridge was quickly through that door. I exulted over the dominated fridge by raising one finger high. I did make it over to the gym, for an hour and a half of elliptical cardio. I'm tired and a little sore.

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Four days off the bike must be eternity for you, but listen, your hard work will pay off. Rest your body Harry Legge's, tomorrow is a new day.

MrDaveyGie said...

Hmmmm, must be the official 'off season' I wasn't able to admitt this until now. 4 DAYS OFF TOO!!!!
There I said it. :-)