Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not Much Of A Week

One ride this week. Just not feeling up to much. Maybe I'm fighting something off, but the only symptoms are aches and lethargy. I mean that could just be age.

Anyways, over the years I've collected some shots of people on bikes, or just bikes without a rider. Here's a few of them....just for the fun of it.

Some of theses might be a little offensive to people. I hope not, but I thought I ought to warn you.
These are in no particular order.













3 comments:

tainterturtles said...

I love your photos!

We have something in common today. I did absolutely nothing when I got home. Was suppose to go snowshoeing, but the stiff wind from the north made me wimp-out, plus I did come down with a cold this week so I'm feeling extra lazy.

Hey Tom, you deserve a lazy day (week) too!

MrDaveyGie said...

I would love to try that fixie with the fat tires and drop bar and then see how long I could hold onto the girl's rear wheel with the camel back. :-)

mrbill said...

I've also had a slow week, visitor, enjoyed the pics, I was definitely not offended.