Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thaw

Hey, how 'bout that! My rides do make people smile.
Sorry about the blur Steven. You are just to fast.


I was still feeling yesterday's lack of giddy up, then about Excelsior I got a little kick back. That may have just been the tail wind though.
It was only a few days ago when I was thinking, I gotta get out of this &%$#ing cold weather. Today with temps in the upper 40's I was quite content to be where I am. Lots of fun feeling a little spring in the air and in my legs. "C" bike preformed well, and seemed to relish the salty, gritty, watery road spray that accumulated all over it.
I sure am lucky to have such good friends to ride with. Thanks!
42/16.6

Temps got that white stuff turning clear and splashy.


2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

All the road bikes in the midwest have big smiles on their faces.

tainterturtles said...

Friends just make the difference.

Love the water photos...nice job.