Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hmmmm

Another day off the bike, or at the gym, with no good reason. I have no idea what it means.
Kitchen floor install done today. Looks good! Pics to follow in a week or so when it's all done.

I walked into the hardware store this morning, and was asked, "can we help you find anything?". I responded with, "I need some finish nails... not Swedish, Finnish". You think that's bad? They laughed!

Caught this sunrise a week or two ago. I think it's one of the prettier I've seen.

3 comments:

StevenCX said...

Don't quit your day job...

tainterturtles said...

Beautiful photo Tom....it made me smile.

Will you reach that March 1 deadline with the rental?

MrDaveyGie said...

Off season, ya gotta have em to have the On season. Snow snow go away, we wanna go out and play.