Thursday, February 17, 2011

All Is Well

A good week of riding. It was all roads, road bike and the warm temps didn't hurt either. 21/15.3

Lake Calhoun
Had to say goodbye to an old friend tonight. Another flat. All the sand on the roads plays havoc with the tires. That's two flats this week. This is my CO2 pump. I've had it forever. It has gotten me home countless times over the years never failing me. Even tonight on its last breath it got me home. The gasket finally wore out and only allowed part of the compressed air into the tube tonight. Goodbye old reliable friend.

Some incredibly great news regarding Taylor. My son posted this story and video on his blog.


2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

First, so good to hear about Tayler. I believe Northerners pass on tough DNA from survival of their winters. Go Tayler.

Second FLAT is the real 4 letter "F" word.

tainterturtles said...

Sorry to hear about your CO2 buddy. Maybe you could put it on display in your apartment...you know, a coversation piece. Just saying......