Thursday, February 10, 2011

Over

Temp was only 6 when I got home, but the trails were calling. I missed the bike. Trails were great, nice and tight. The studs crackled over the ice, crunching and squeaking on the hard packed snow. I have to admit though, I didn't find myself wishing I'd been on the trails any earlier in the week. Maybe it was the sting in my fingers and on my face. Can you tell I'm looking forward to the warm up. 21/13.2

I took this shot last year up near Scandia, but did some editing to it yesterday, and this is how it turned out.
Drove up to Mora for my abstracting business today, and got this shot.

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Please let us all chant.
The warm up is coming
The warm up is coming
The warm up is coming

tainterturtles said...

Really nice photos Tom. Glad you got out today. It certainly was a cold four days...I haven't done any snowshoeing with these single digits.